Potters competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this game is Just Retirement Management Services Limited (‘Just’), whose registered office is at Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU. Registered in England and Wales under company number: 04682458.
2. There is no cost to enter the competition and entry to the game can be made by completing the game form with your name, email address and by taking part in all three rounds of the game. The game consists of three different rounds: a bowls trivia quiz, a spot the difference quiz and match the celebrity face to the name.
3. The game is open to individuals aged at least 18 years of age who are UK residents and willing to disclose necessary personal information which shall be held by Just in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") (if and as applicable) and any other applicable data protection legislation. This game is not open to employees of Just, or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries of its holding companies ("Group Companies"), their families or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
4. By entering the competition and completing the game, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The winner will be the total highest scoring and fastest completed time of all three rounds in accordance with these terms and conditions. If there is more than one entry with the same high score and time then the winner will be identified through a process which allocates a number to all applicable entries. An independent judge will then be selected from Just’s Compliance Department to submit the entries into a random number generator. The random number tool will select a winning number from all applicable entry numbers. The name of the Compliance Department member who identifies the winner from the random number generator will be available on request.
6. To qualify for the prize of a luxury hamper, entrants must complete all three rounds of the game which include; a bowls trivia quiz, a spot the difference quiz and match the celebrity face to the name by 5pm on 27 January 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize, but Just reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of greater or equal value.
8. The winner of the prize detailed in point 6 will be notified via email on 28 January 2019 (“the Prize Draw Date”) from the eligible entries in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of Just sending the email notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Just may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If the prize cannot be delivered to the winner or is not accepted then it shall be deemed unclaimed and another winner will be awarded the prize following a second draw.
10. Just reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel the competition at any time without prior notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Just or its Group Companies as a result thereof.
11. Just reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and conditions.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Just and anyone else connected with this prize draw, exclude all responsibility for, and liability arising from, the entrants taking part in the prize draw or using or participating in any prize accepted, and all activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk.
13. By completing the game and entering the competition, entrants agree to their name being used by Just marketing activities (“Publicity”) and to their name being disclosed by Just or its Group Companies to other interested parties involved in the prize draw e.g. other entrants. Such Publicity may involve the display of the winner’s name in Just’s or its Group Companies’ marketing publications, website and /or social networking sites (including its Facebook page and Twitter) and any other media whether now known or invented in the future. Any personal information provided to Just or its Group Companies will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other applicable data protection legislation; and will not be used for any other purpose unless expressly agreed beforehand.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. A copy of these Prize Draw Rules are available at www.wearejust.co.uk/bowls/prize-draw-rules/ or in writing from: Customer Services, Just, Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU.
17. This competition is promoted by Just. Entrants may share this information on social media platforms but this by no means implies that this competition is endorsed, promoted, administered, sponsored or in any way associated with any company other than Just.
18. The competition prize is a luxury hamper.
19. This competition requires full names and email addresses to be submitted to ensure a valid entry.
Just is a trading name of Just Group plc and its provider subsidiary companies.
The registered office for Just Group plc (reg. no. 08568957), Just Retirement Group Holdings Limited (reg. no. 06930326), Just Retirement (Holdings) Limited (reg. no. 05078978), Just Retirement Limited (reg. no. 05017193), Just Retirement Money Limited (reg. no. 09415215), HUB Financial Solutions Limited (reg. no. 05125701) and Just Retirement Management Services Limited (reg. no. 04682458) is Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU. The registered office for Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited (reg. no. 05465261), Partnership Home Loans Limited (reg. no. 05108846) and Partnership Services Limited (reg. no. 05465380) is 5th Floor, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY. Each company mentioned is registered in England and Wales and a member of the Just Group of companies.
Just Retirement Limited and Partnership Life Assurance Company Limited are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. HUB Financial Solutions Limited, Just Retirement Money Limited and Partnership Home Loans Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.