Just Bowls ‘UK’s Biggest Bowls Fan’ competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Just Retirement Management Services Limited (‘Just’), whose registered office is at Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RP. Registered in England and Wales under company number: 04682458.
2. There is no cost to enter the competition and entry to the competition can be made by completing any one or more of the following five quizzes posted on the Just Bowls app:-
- “How well do you know bowls?”;
- “How well do you know the players?”;
- “The World Indoor Bowls Championships 2019”;
- “The World Indoor Bowls Championships 2020”; and
- “The History of Bowls”,
together (“The Quizzes”).
Individuals may take part in all five quizzes. Completion of each quiz shall be treated as a combined entry subject to these terms and conditions. Each quiz must be completed between 00:00 on 16th December 2020 and 23:59 on 29th January 2021 in order to count towards the individual’s score.
3. Individuals may opt out of the competition by writing to Customer Services, Just, Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RT.
4. This competition is open to individuals aged at least 18 years of age who are UK residents and willing to disclose necessary personal information which shall be held by Just in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") (if and as applicable) and any other applicable data protection legislation, excluding employees of Just, or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries or subsidiaries of holding companies (“Group Companies”), their families or anyone else connected with this competition.
5. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry per quiz is permitted per person.
7. To qualify for a prize in accordance with paragraph 8. below, entrants must complete at least one of The Quizzes, between 00:00 on 16th December 2020 and 23:59 on 29th January 2021, and receive the highest combined score across The Quizzes. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries of the highest scores received in The Quizzes in accordance with these terms and conditions. The first runner up (second place) will be chosen from a random draw of the entries of the second highest scores received in The Quizzes in accordance with these terms and conditions. The second runner up (third place) will be chosen from a random draw of the entries of the third highest scores received in the Quizzes in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prize, but Just reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of greater or equal value.
10. The winners of the prizes detailed in point 8 above will be drawn at random on 1st February 2021 (“the Prize Draw Date”) from the eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. The winner, first runner up and second runner up will be identified through a process which allocates a number to every eligible entry, as detailed in point 7. An independent judge will be selected from Just’s Compliance Department to enter into a random number generator tool all record numbers. The random number tool will select a winning number from all entry numbers. The name of the Compliance Department member who identifies the winner from the random number generator will be available on request.
12. The winner, first runner up and second runner up will be notified within 5 working days of the Prize Draw Date via email, to claim the prize and provide an address for the prize to be sent to. The winner, first runner up and second runner up must claim their prize within 14 days of Just sending the email notification. If any of the prizes is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Just may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up (eligible for that same prize) selected in accordance with these terms and conditions. If the prize cannot be delivered then the prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and another winner will be awarded the prize following a second draw.
13. Just reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel the competition at any time without prior notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Just or its Group Companies as a result thereof.
14. Just reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and conditions.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Just and anyone else connected with this competition, exclude all responsibility for, and liability arising from, the entrants taking part in the competition or using or participating in any prize accepted, and all activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. A copy of these competition terms and conditions are available at www.wearejust.co.uk/bowls/just-uk-biggest-bowls-fan-competition-rules-2021 or in writing from: Customer Services, Just, Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RT.
20. This competition is not open to employees or agencies of Just, its group companies, or anyone else connected to the competition as detailed in point 4 above.
21. This competition is promoted by Just. Entrants may share this information on social media platforms but this by no means implies that this competition is endorsed, promoted, administered, sponsored or in any way associated with any company other than Just.
22. The competition prize for the winner is a personalised trophy, a £200 VEX voucher and a £100 Potters Bowls Shop voucher. The competition prize for the first runner up (second place) is a £100 VEX voucher and a £50 Potters Bowls Shop voucher. The competition prize for the second runner up (third place) is a £50 VEX voucher and a £25 Potters Bowls Shop voucher.
23. This competition requires full names and email addresses to be submitted to ensure a valid entry.