Potters activity sheet competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Just Retirement Management Services Limited (‘Just’), whose registered office is at Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU. Registered in England and Wales under company number: 04682458.
2. There is no cost to enter the competition and entry to the competition can be made by completing an activity sheet available on a daily basis (the “Daily Activity Sheet”) from the Just stand on site at Potters Resort only for the duration of the Just 2020 World Indoor Bowls Championships. A new Daily Activity Sheet will be issued each day and each shall be treated as a separate prize draw subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Individuals may opt out of the prize draw by writing to Customer Services, Just, Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RT.
4. This prize draw is open to individuals aged at least 18 years of age who are UK residents and willing to disclose necessary personal information which shall be held by Just in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") (if and as applicable) and any other applicable data protection legislation, excluding employees of Just, or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries or subsidiaries of holding companies (“Group Companies”), their families or anyone else connected with this competition.
5. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person.
7. To qualify for the prize entrants must complete a Daily Activity Sheet as detailed in point 2 above in person between 00:00 and 17:00 on the day of the competition. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries submitted via a Daily Activity Sheet in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative to the prize, but Just reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of greater or equal value.
10. The winner of the prize detailed in point 8 above will be drawn at random at 17:00 on the day of the competition, from the eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by a Just employee. The name of the Just employee who identifies the winner will be available on request.
12. The winner should visit the Just stand at Potters Resort at 17:00 on the day of the competition to witness the prize draw and find out if they have won. If the winner is not present, they will be contacted via the email address they provided on their submission. The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of Just sending the email notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Just may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these terms and conditions. If the prize cannot be delivered then the prize shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and another winner will be awarded the prize following a second draw.
13. Just reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel the prize draw at any time without prior notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Just or its Group Companies as a result thereof.
14. Just reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and conditions.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Just and anyone else connected with this prize draw, exclude all responsibility for, and liability arising from, the entrants taking part in the prize draw or using or participating in any prize accepted, and all activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk.
16. By entering into this prize draw, entrants agree to their name being used by Just marketing activities (“Publicity”) and to their name being disclosed by Just or its Group Companies to other interested parties involved in the prize draw e.g. other entrants. Such Publicity may involve the display of the winner’s name in Just’s or its Group Companies’ marketing publications, website and /or social networking sites (including its Facebook page and Twitter) and any other media whether now known or invented in the future. Any personal information provided to Just or its Group Companies will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the GDPR (if and as applicable) and any other applicable data protection legislation; and will not be used for any other purpose unless expressly agreed beforehand.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. A copy of these Prize Draw terms and conditions are available at www.wearejust.co.uk/bowls/potters-activity-sheet-competition-rules-2020/ or in writing from: Customer Services, Just, Enterprise House, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RT.
20. This competition is not open to employees or agencies of Just, its group companies, or anyone else connected to the competition as detailed in point 4 above.
21. This competition is promoted by Just. Entrants may share this information on social media platforms but this by no means implies that this competition is endorsed, promoted, administered, sponsored or in any way associated with any company other than Just.
22. The competition prize is a £10 Potters Bowls shop voucher.
23. This competition requires full names and email addresses to be submitted to ensure a valid entry.