We provide a guaranteed income for life solution using an individually underwritten annuity. We may be able to offer an increased level of income by taking into account your personal, health and lifestyle information.
We believe everyone should receive a personalised level of income as everyone's circumstances are different. We would always encourage those seeking to access their pension savings to seek professional advice from a financial adviser before making any decisions.
Factors that can impact the level of income we can offer are:
- body mass index
- alcohol intake
- high blood pressure or cholesterol
- prescription medication
- recognised medical conditions.
The options we provide
Our products can be tailored to your needs by choosing from a range of benefits. These options provide greater flexibility or protection for your regular income. Whatever options you choose, your income will be guaranteed for life.
It's really important that you take time to consider the options you select for your annuity, as this will ensure the product you end up with is the right one for you. The options you can choose from include:
- How much tax-free cash (usually up to 25%) you wish to take from your pension savings. You can then purchase your annuity with some or all of the remainder of your pension savings.
- How frequently you would like your income to be paid and when you would like it to start.
- Guarantee periods of up to 30 years; if you die during this time, your income continues to your loved ones, for the remainder of your chosen period.
- Value protection to provide a lump sum if you haven't received the full value of your pension, in the event of your death.
- Protection from the effects of inflation.
- Whether you wish your income to continue to provide for your loved ones when you die.
How can I purchase one of your products?
We don't offer our guaranteed income for life solutions directly, but you can purchase them through a professional financial adviser or intermediary. You can find a professional financial intermediary on thepfs.org and unbiased.co.uk.